Explose Squadron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Explose Squadron

Bigger Boobies?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Enlistment - Vivify

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vivify

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-02-17

Enlistment - Vivify Empty
PostSubject: Enlistment - Vivify   Enlistment - Vivify Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2007 7:51 pm

EG Alias: Vivify

Past Aliases: X*S*KILLZ, Mercury., Times, various others but the previous ones are the ones I used the most.

Past Squads: Hatred, Radiation, Resurrect., RisinBlood, R e c o n. *These squads except for RisinBlood were NOT from EG, so I apologize if you don't recognize them.

Usage: About 850 hours (split over a few names)
Lag: Current: 50ms, Average: 55ms, Low: 40ms, High: 60ms, S2C: 0.1%, C2S: 0.0%
Name: Brent

How many kills per Reset (estimated): About 2000. Right now I have 2120.

[u]Favorite Ship:
Depends on the situation. Overall, my favorite is Ship 5 though.

Favorite Positions: Anchoring and/or milking a flag in base, Rushing, Red Hunting. I will adapt my playing as needed to contribute the most to the team as a whole.

Why you want to join: I want to join Explose since it seems to be a great squad to play with in Extreme Games. I really enjoy the concept of playing with a dedicated group of people to fight against the odds, and the Explose squadron seems like a great way to do that.

I find that in public teams, usually there are a few random newbies, a couple of average people, and one or two great people. These "great" people, often have something that says "Explose" right beside their name. And finally, simply joining private freqs won't cut it for me, since people on regular private freqs tend to quit or freq hop with the slightest discouragment. I want to be part of a group who will fight together through good and bad.

And finally, something I've been wanting to do for a while is participate in squad matches or events, and hopefully I'll be able to play for Explose someday.

Favorite Leader on Explose and why? I can't fairly answer this question, since I have only met Grip. If I have to answer, then it's Grip, obviously since I haven't had the chance to meet the others. He was very nice in-game, even let me on a private freq, and then directed me to this website before I left.

Say your best joke: Guide to Poop at Work
<--download word document since it's pretty long. And nasty. Rolling Eyes

Other Info: I have a decent amount of skill in image editing & making, and some programming language experience. I have a (working) microphone so I can do voice chat if we ever have an important squad match and need the coordination. If there's anything else I need to know or learn, you can count on me to give it my best.

Thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
insane_bomber
Admin
Admin
insane_bomber

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Enlistment - Vivify   Enlistment - Vivify Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2007 1:07 am

as of now its no.
get active in EG so we can see how you play
Back to top Go down
Vivify

PostSubject: Re: Enlistment - Vivify   Enlistment - Vivify Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2007 7:53 am

I've got about 2500 kills this reset, if that is inactive, I don't think I can be active enough to join this squad.
Back to top Go down
Eel
Dopie's Bitch
Dopie's Bitch

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Enlistment - Vivify   Enlistment - Vivify Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2007 8:58 am

what he really ment was try to stand out more in pubs, so that we can allow u to freqs.
Back to top Go down
Vivify

PostSubject: Re: Enlistment - Vivify   Enlistment - Vivify Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2007 9:35 am

Ok. That's what I've been trying to do but I'll try harder I guess.
Back to top Go down
Tou

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Enlistment - Vivify   Enlistment - Vivify Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2007 7:33 am

i seen Vivify around, he a ok player =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enlistment - Vivify   Enlistment - Vivify Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enlistment - Vivify
Page 1 of 1